Electronic I-9 & E-Verify
Aurico provides an accurate, efficient, secure and easy-to-use electronic I-9 program. Single-site companies benefit from the increased security and robust compliance tools built into the system. Multi-site organizations also gain centralized control of decentralized I-9 completion capabilities.
The I-9 is paperless and integrates with the DHS/SSA (Social Security Administration) E-Verify Program. This gives you centralized corporate control and storage of your records along with decentralized accessibility for organizations with multiple locations.
Built-in editing features reduce errors and ensure that forms cannot be saved unless they are correct and complete. Digital signatures from the employee and employer are included, held on our secure server, permanently attached to the document, and are legally valid and accepted by the DHS and SSA. We can also archive all your existing employees’ I-9 forms on our server. Other Aurico I-9 advantages include:
- Easy to use and user-friendly.
- Ability to configure our platform to meet the needs of any organization.
- Protection from fines and penalties for incorrectly using the I-9 process if audited by DHS or ICE
- Simplified recordkeeping and compliance with a secure, paperless storage and retrieval system
- Dramatically decreased human error
- Confirmation that your new employees have “legal right to work” status and have received a unique verification number from the DHS
- Confidence that applicants/employees are who they claim to be, reducing identity theft
- Automated alerts 90, 60 and 30 days prior to the expiration of employees’ work authorization documents, allowing employees to apply for renewal early, increasing the probability that they can legally work without interruption
- Improved payroll and tax reporting accuracy
- Virtually eliminates SSA inquiries concerning unmatched accounts
- Ability to purge inactive I-9 forms as allowed by law
- Notification of any changes in Immigration Laws that would require modifications to our existing internal I-9 procedures
- Internal training on all requirements and procedures including, but not limited to:
- How to complete the I-9 form
- Achievement and maintenance of compliance with immigration laws
- A confidential Risk Assessment Report on your current overall I-9 program, with proactive advice for reorganization and simplification
- Independent third-party I-9 audits to ensure overall compliance
- Onsite or remote Acquisition Audits—an added measure of protection against I-9 liability
- Establishing procedures to correct violations discovered during an audit
- Creation of a comprehensive and customized Compliance Plan containing a detailed description of the overall requirements for complying with immigration laws
Whether you choose Electronic I-9s and E-verify as an a la carte solution or as part of a broader package, Take the Aurico Challenge today to see the many ways that we can help you onboard the best people in the most efficient, worry-free way possible.
Aurico. Experience the Difference. Take the Challenge.
Call us at (866) 255-1852
We’ll answer—in person—in 4 rings or less*.
Thank you for visiting www.aurico.com
Aurico provides a comprehensive array of in-depth background screening, drug testing, assessment tools and related resources that help you find and retain the "A" players — the best people for the job. Recognized as industry leaders for our exceptional commitment to accuracy, service, consistent quality, fast turnaround, flexibility and solutions-based approach, we specialize in partnering with HR departments to increase efficiency, lower recruitment costs and improve organizational performance, both in the U.S. and worldwide.
Phone: (866) 255-1852
Fax: (847) 255-1896
© Copyright 2011 Aurico Reports Inc. All Rights Reserved